Newsletter Personal Ads
As a club member benefit, you may post a personal ad in the club newsletter. The way it works is as follows:
- The club will send out 1-4 newsletters between every party. (There is no guarantee to the number or timing of the newsletters). The newsletters go to all club members plus anyone else who visited the website and subscribed to the newsletter. (Currently, we have over 1,000 subscribers.)
- Your ad will only be included in the newsletter after you have paid to attend a party or paid the nonmember fee of $5 per month. Ads run for up to 2 months from the time of the event you attended or the time you paid the nonmember fee.
- There is NO ADDITIONAL COST to place a personal ad for members that have attended an event in the last 2 months other than the cost to attend the party. All nonmembers must pay $5 per month. A PayPal Money request will be sent to the email address provided.
- All ads must be personal in nature and not for a commercial purpose. They also must not compete with club interest such as advertising an event on the same night as a club event.
- All ads must have valid contact information such as an email address or phone number.
- Any pictures included with your ad must be of you and/or your partner. If you are posting a picture that includes recognizable features such as your face, we will require a verbal or text consent to post the picture. We will contact the phone number we have on file. If we do not receive consent by the time the newsletter is published, we will not include it in the ad. You agree that by submitting a picture that you have permission to have that picture in the newsletter.
- All Personal Ad content and pictures must not be illegal or distasteful. Tasteful nudity is ok. Pictures of penetration or bodily fluids not allowed. If it was a movie, Rated G, PG, PG-13, R are ok. Rated X, XX, XXX, NC-17 not ok.
- All Personal Ads and pictures must be approved by the 4-0-Sex Club. The club has final say on whether to post the ad. Ads may be edited for grammar and spelling.
- The club is not responsible for any adverse events that may result from posting an Personal Ad.
- Violating these rules may result in the suspension of the privilege of posting ads and may result in removal from the club.
- Give enough information: Make sure your personal ad contains enough information to intrigue the type of person/persons that you are trying to attract. Things such a age, body type, and sexual orientation are a good place to start. This is especially important if you are not going to have a picture. No one is going to respond blindly to an ad with no information. Also remember to put your geographical location as the newsletter is sent to people throughout the state.
Don't give too much information: Remember the newsletter goes to both members and non-members. It will reach several hundred people. Some people use a special email address just for play purposes. You can get free email addresses through services such as yahoo.com or hotmail.com.
Remember to include your contact information in the "Type your ad here" box. We won't include any other information not typed in that field.